Self Managed Super
For most people, their superannuation or retirement benefit is their second largest asset outside their family home. That makes managing your retirement funds a serious business and it’s not for everyone.
Managing your own super fund may be suitable if you:
- Are financially sophisticated;
- Have the time to manage your funds to ensure it generates an effective investment return;
- Are confident about choosing appropriate assets for your investments;
- Have enough assets to make it financially viable.
Future Financial Planning can help you:
- Evaluate whether self-managed super is the best option for you;
- Arrange for the fund to be set up, including the establishment of the Trust Deed, auditing and accounting services;
- Provide you with investment and estate planning advice;
- Arrange for the ongoing administration and compliance of your fund.
For further advice and assistance regarding Self Managed Super Funds, contact us today.