When can we help?
A financial planner is like having a personal coach for your money. Our aim is to help you protect and get more out of the money you have, so you can have more of the things you want – today and in the future.
After finding out who you are, your current circumstances and where you want to be, we will help you make informed decisions about how to make the most of your money, investing and protecting it to your advantage, using financial products that suit your needs.
We are trained and competent to advise on a range of matters, including:
- Financial management from basic budgeting to complex portfolios.
- Investment strategies, including recommending investment categories and specific products.
- Superannuation strategies to help you accumulate enough money to retire with the lifestyle you’d like and strategies to help you minimise the tax you pay right now.
- Retirement planning for people who are retiring soon or many years from now – the sooner you plan the better.
- How to use a redundancy payout most effectively, including how to make it last as long as possible.
- Insurance to make sure you adequately protect what you’ve achieved so far, whether that’s a property, assets or your income.
For further advice or assistance in understanding the needs for a financial planner, contact us today.