Many Australians are now free to choose their own superannuation funds instead of automatically becoming members of their employer fund. This is known as super choice, or choice of fund.
Making decisions about your Super isn't always easy. Today there is more choice and flexibility than ever before. And if you've been working for a few years you probably have a few different Super funds that you're not quite sure what to do with.
We understand that consolidating your super can seem too hard, too overwhelming or too time consuming. That's why at Future Financial Planning, we like to make superannuation as easy as possible.
Future Financial Planning can help you:
- Consolidate your Super funds and help you save on fees;
- Understand your insurance options within Superannuation;
- Find any lost super you might have;
- Make recommendations about your super arrangements, based on your goals and circumstances;
- Advise you on the most suitable investment strategies.
For further advice and assistance regarding Superannuation, contact us today.
This page contains information that is general in nature. It does not take into account the objectives, financial situation or needs of any particular person. You need to consider your financial situation and needs before making decisions based on this information.